Saturday, April 16, 2011

Travis' Solo Travels - April 12, 2011

Hey Travis,

How are you? I can only assume that your new friends have been busy, what with a new mouth to feed and all. Are you staying out of trouble? I just wanted to check in and see if you are wearing out your welcome sooner and if I should be expecting you to show up on the doorstep. Hope all is well.

By the way, WHO are you with? You have been very vague about who you have run off with and are hanging out with. I suppose though with a new email account, access to their computer and all they probably just tossed you the keys to their car so you can wander off on your own.

Have fun!

See you soon,

Norm

This was Travis' reply...

I am doing good.  Having a great time and seeing new sights.  It is like my new friends can read my mind.  I was thinking Arby's, and guess what? 




  



I also got to see the Harley Davidson Museum,













the worlds largest 4 sided clock













and a cool license plate I have never seen before.



Not much time to write tonight, but here a few pictures of my travels. 


Can't really reveal where I am because I may be taking a few trips. 

Take care Norm and see you soon.








Needless to say I am very concerned for Travis' safety. I immediately sent him a reply when I opened his email and saw what he was doing.

Travis,

Be careful around those types of people with that kind of license plate. That person with that plate is telling everyone around them that they are sick. They have some sort of fatal fever. You certainly wouldn't want to catch that kind of disease. It certainly could lead to your death should you become infected.  Especially if you return to Chicagoland...

Norm

No comments:

Post a Comment