Saturday, April 16, 2011

Bailed on Norm - Going it Alone - April 10, 2011

This is Norm. Here is a scanned copy of the note that I found on my pillow the morning of April 10th, at the end of the Trailer-less Rally. Travis obviously decided to "go it alone for a while".   



It was a complete and total surprise to me. I felt sick and violated having welcomed him into our lives and sharing all that we have. I felt horrible, just to be dumped off on the side of the road like a bag of trash. I will post what I get from emails that he sends me. Yes, he has already set up his own email account. I hope he has fun (and a secretary).

I had to wait a few days before this could be posted, since I had no idea he had a blog. Now that he has had the decency to inform us of it and how to access it...  I'm not sure at this point what his plans are or when he will return to our family (if ever).  Considering that he left without warning I have to wonder aloud regarding his loyalty.

Norm

No comments:

Post a Comment