Friday, February 11, 2011

New Years Eve 2010

Finally, a party! This is what I signed up for! We all went to one of Julia's sister's houses. I think it was a farm or something because there wasn't anything around but fields. They had some fantastic food and plenty of beverages of all types. I really got into the gingerbread house!


The evening was fun and we all were having a great time. I had a "few" beverages and met this real doll! We hit it off pretty good.
I'm sure the girl had a few too as the pictures will attest. I just hope my new family doesn't think I'm a real dog or anything. Waking up on the floor the following morning with beads, empty glasses and a girl you just met the night before is not the kind of impression I wanted to make on my first venture out with the new family.










Oh the headache....

No comments:

Post a Comment