Friday, February 11, 2011

My First Plane Ride - January 6, 2011

This was cool. We went to Florida to celebrate Julia's birthday and to see her oldest sister, Jan. Norm had a surprise for Julia too, but more on that later.
This was my first plane ride. I was SO excited! This was the plane right before we got on. Norm said I had to ride in my bag. Little did he know! He certainly didn't grasp the power I have over females...(and him since he hates being embarrassed!)




Once we were on the plane Norm put me in the overhead compartment like some piece of baggage. I wouldn't have any of it. He was lucky I just started making a scene rather than biting him! Norm decided it was best to let me out. That was when I really turned on my powers!
This is our stewardess. She really had a great sense of humor and treated me to a tour of the plane since it was my first time on one.







Who else can say they got to visit the cockpit?


Anyone?










OK maybe some others have been in the cockpit, but the pilots bathroom? (I really had to go.)

I told you I had special powers...










Time to sit back and enjoy the trip. This is me, Julia and Ginger. Ginger is Julia's oldest friend. He gets to go on all trips with her. I have to watch out for him. I certainly don't want to get on the wrong side of him since he has such a strong connection with Jules. (That's what I decided to call her. She IS gorgeous!)

No comments:

Post a Comment