Saturday, February 12, 2011

The Gulf of Mexico - January 10, 2011

Once we checked out of the hotel for the trip home we had a few hours before our flight. Luckily, Norm had something called a GPS and he was able to find the Gulf of Mexico. He seemed all full of himself for finding water. Jules, Jean and Steve were not so impressed. I hear Florida is pretty much a sandbar so finding water should be pretty easy, even for Norm.

I even got my feet wet. That water was COLD!!


Hi Joni!
Hello. I tried to introduce myself but this guy just kept his distance and seemed all aloof. Then it dawned on me that he was an actor from the Alfred Hitchcock movie, "The Birds". Hollywood types always seem stuffy when on the beach. I guess asking for an autograph would be out of the question?

Did I mention Norm was a goof? What kind of a bonehead walks out on an empty beach in WINTER eating anything?

Do you SEE anyone else out there? Nooo! Not a soul in sight! Just me and him.

When he actually started tossing crumbs I thought he was going to get us killed!


Didn't your mother ever teach you NOT to feed the animals?

I wonder if this is how Hitchcock did it?
Helloooo. Hey knucklehead, knock it off! Do you see them looking at me? They're circling! Jules is SO gonna kick your butt if I get bit. Thats it! If I survive and I get close to Norm I AM GOING TO BITE HIM!!


Peace and tranquillity returns to the beach. Because the GOOF left! I wonder what I'm going to have to do to get Jules to off-load that guy?

No comments:

Post a Comment