Friday, February 11, 2011

My new family

   I first met my new family on Christmas 2010. Norm, the head of the family (at least he likes to think so), has an annoying habit of guessing what his gifts are before he opens them. So the rest of the family tries to outsmart him. This year they flat out stumped him! When he opened the box I was in he didn't know what to do.
   I really like my new family! Julia (the real head of the house) is Norm's wife and the glue that keeps this bunch together. Julia is the one that tends to color outside of the lines the most and has a real zest for life. The rest of the family seems to feed off Julia's energy and tend to hang on and just enjoy the ride as Julia leads them on some zany paths.


   Julia and Joni (she is one of the two cute daughters) were the ones that picked me out to stump Norm. The rest of the family is made up of the other cute daughter (Kate), a son, Norm III, a son-in-law Jason (who really didn't know what he was getting into when he married Joni) and a grandson, Brock.

Brock is also known as Brock Monster. I haven't figured out why though. He is as good looking a kid as I have ever seen. This picture is of Norm & Brock.





They also have three dogs! I can't figure that out since Norm calls one of the dogs "Rat" while everyone else calls the little thing JoJo. The others are Rose and Cindy. More later.

  


Added March 2, 2011

I was digging through some older photos and I found these. This is when Norm the Goof and I first met. I'm glad I couldn't see him when he was doing this. I'm sure I would have wet myself and cried that I was going to be living with a lunatic!










At least he was surprised and happy that he actually HAD a friend now. Clearly I am a handsome little bugger and I made a great entrance. I'm not quite sure what the bow on his head means though...




No comments:

Post a Comment