Saturday, February 12, 2011

Disney World! - January 9, 2011

Woo Whoo!  I'm going to Disney World!!
This was the surprise I mentioned before that Norm planned for Jules, for her birthday. She really loves Disney World. The last time they were here was when Kate (now almost 21) was 10 years old. I feel pretty special to share this day with them. It was just the two of them and me as the third wheel.

This is where we parked in honor of Norm and for Jules birthday (1-21)
I whipped Norm at checkers right after lunch. He is such a goof. I had to tell him twice that he couldn't jump my King and he bought it each time. (I wonder if he gambles??)
I had heard that strange things live in Florida. But what the heck are those bird looking things? I can't understand why Norm thinks its funny to take my picture by things that scare the tar out of me!
Honest, we're innocent! 
Time shares! Cool! You would think Norm would be more understanding. Just because he has a job and I don't he acts like his money is ALL his. I only wanted to borrow a couple thousand...

The Evil Step-Mother was coming and of course Norm thought it would be funny to get my picture with her. This picture to the left was taken as she was walking up to us to our right. I really don't know why he was holding me out like that. She almost grabbed me! I swear I'm going to bite him!



We went on a bunch of rides. I really liked the "Winnie the Pooh" Ride.
The "Its a Small World" ride was fun too, but I can't get that song out of my head!
(And I'll bet it is stuck in your head now too!)

I don't know about you. Roz scares me...

This thread is getting a bit long. You can see the rest of my pictures by following the link on my main page. The one that says Travis' Photos silly. 

As Tigger would say, "Ta Ta for now"

No comments:

Post a Comment