Friday, February 11, 2011

Florida - January 6-10, 2011



We made it! My first plane ride was a blast. Now that we're here I am looking forward to seeing whats out there, but only after a nap. I think I understand now what jet-lag is.

Jules picked out a nice hotel and we got a rental car. Norm said I can drive later. I'm guessing it'll be to get his happy butt back to the hotel some night after he has had a few beverages...



Nice view...
I'm meeting a lot of nice people and making new friends. Ahhh, my powers continue to amaze even me.
This is Barbara. She was our waitress at the Waffle House. Who would have thought that they would have a house just for waffles? Florida is a strange place.


Saturday we visit Jan, Jules' sister. Norm said they live on a canal. I'm not sure what that means.

No comments:

Post a Comment