Thursday, October 6, 2011

Aluminum Acres - Ilean - September 2011

 I know I haven't been updating this as often as I should. We have been very busy working on Ilean at Aluminum Acres, in Malden.


The starting point

Now that the work is being completed in many areas the changes are both dramatic and obvious. I think that I should clearly get paid a lot more for the work that I have done. Norm says family and friends don't get paid. I told him that's why he didn't have any friends and family had no choice. He almost caught me before Jules told him to leave me alone. He sure seems to be getting faster in his old age.

Unfortunately, Jules won't let me update ANY photos of the work we have done on Ilean until we are finished or VERY near finished. Needless to say, I really want to go against her wishes. Norm keeps telling me to go ahead and put some pictures up. I know he's trying to get me in trouble with Jules. But I really, really want to show you the progress we have been making. Soon I hope!

Anyhow, some of the recent work involved,
                                                                                                               
                                                                                                                        
                                                                    . Of course there will be surprises too that I can't mention yet.


Ilean doesn't know what to think of all the attention. She actually started fighting us. You know, like someone who gets set in their ways, like wearing combat boots all the time and then having to wear fancy take me out on the town shoes. Ilean decided it was too uncomfortable and turned off the                 


We are now dealing with                                                                      .
No more                 . There is so much more that I want to tell you about too. I better get going before I can't help myself and start SHOWING you the progress.


Stay tuned,

Travis
(Jules caught me while I was typing and getting ready to post this. She has final editing rights.)

No comments:

Post a Comment