Monday, February 4, 2013

Happy New Year 2013! - I almost forgot!



I can't believe that I forgot to post about our New Years Eve party. What kind of chucklehead does that?

I guess we know what kind...

Well, it was a blast. They even let me have the camera for a while. This is the only shot that is going to make the blog that I took. It was a pajama party you know.





Rufus, Big Bill & Me
 What sort of New Years celebration would it be without tasty beverages? We actually had a beer tasting to see which was the tastiest.
I don't remember which beer won, or how many were competing for that matter.









The tasting portion of the evening was after we had been there for a while.

I was really digging Rufus' cool shades. They even doubled as a bandanna!






Heath BOMB!
I learned something new too, from Heath of all people! The youngest guy at the party. It is called photo-bombing. Right as someone is getting ready to take a picture, you jump in front of their camera and make a funny face. I was thinking it would be great fun. Look for me in the future!!




This is what the picture was suppose to be, before being bombed.

I like the bombed one better...








Besides, how could anyone get upset with their picture being bombed when you hear the laughter and see a smile like that after. He is such a kidder!




We celebrated at KC and Kyle's house. Formal introductions aside, Kyle's folks (John & Laurie), with Kyle, KC and Marah. I still don't know why Rufus was wearing a sock on his head. I know, who am I to question someones choice of hat. I do consider myself somewhat of an authority.



We played games for quite a bit, in between the tastings. Jdub got whomped pretty good. He said it wasn't fair that there were three of us on a team. I told him if he had whiskers like us he could be on our team too. I don't think that impressed him.








Jdub got all up in my grill at one point and said I was being sassy.

No, not really, Big Bill somehow got the camera. Never let a very vertically-challenged, intoxicated, guy get your camera!






And don't tell KC that she might want to "re-think" a play during a game. I figured she was going to hurt Rufus for giggling and me for saying it! Luckily they chalked up my statement to too many tasty beverages. Norm said I should slow my roll a bit.



I didn't know what he was talking about. So Brock showed me.

It still doesn't make sense to me why Norm would say such a thing. But I am now an expert slow roller!



At midnight it was noise making celebration time!






(Miss you Jo)


A couple more rounds of games and it was time to call it a night.


What a pleasant way to ring in the new year!




That will wrap up this entry. Have fun everyone!

Travis





No comments:

Post a Comment