Monday, December 17, 2012

Big Bill is back on his feet! - Dec 2012

Big Bill here. Travis is here with me, but let me type this part.

Travis, me (Big Bill) and Rosie


I just wanted to thank everyone for the kind letters, cards and well wishes after my injury at the Woodstock Vintage Camper Rally. The doctors and nurses did a fantastic job and I am now back on my feet.




One more thing, just to set the record straight... I didn't scream, I passed out as I hit the ground from the pain. It was Norm screaming like a little girl according to Travis and Joni.


Hope to see everyone soon,
Big Bill (and Travis)




P.S. Anyone in the market for a gently used wheelchair?








Travis here. BB is back but I had to show you a card that Joni sent. Some people say that Joni and her little family have too much time on their hands...

I say that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.























 



No comments:

Post a Comment